Staying up too late. Rushing through the morning. Aside from bursts of peaceful gusto, the AM/PM cycle can be hard to break.
The Daily Rituals Deck Bundle contains 2 practice decks for having a better relationship with our mornings and evenings.
Practices. Rituals. Questions. We’re not optimizing for more productivity. We’re here to generate vitality and higher purpose—from our first waking thought to our last.
Good Morning, Love helps you examine what’s really up when you wake up. It’s not about converting you to a morning person, it’s about living true to your Nature—and in harmony with the Divine. We set out to attune, and then attain.
Goodnight, Love guides us through the shift of getting into bed in a restorative way. From which much goodness flows. We release the pressure on winding down so we can be more productive tomorrow, and center in on meeting sundown with reverence.
GOOD MORNING, LOVE
How to begin your day in a sacred and helpful way
The Digital Deck + Audio Set
44 cards. Print, post, tote. And everything on audio!
- 5 rituals to bring the sacred front and center
- 3 exercises to unpack your relationship to mornings + go from heartless habits to intentional action
- 7 practices to set your channel to peace
- 1 Sacred Word Set AUDIO to start the day with (8 mins)
- 2 loving declarations
- 8 recommended readings
- 2 suggested movement sequences
- A Danielle guided walkthrough of the theory (5 mins)
Complete your day with deep intention
The Digital Deck + Audio Set
28 cards. Print, post, tote. And everything on audio!
- 5 rituals to capture the Wisdom of winding down
- 2 exercises to break up with “tomorrow” mindedness
- 5 practices for reflection and setting your body up for healing sleep
- 1 Sacred Word Set AUDIO to end the day (9 mins)
- 1 declaration to invoke peace
- A Danielle guided walkthrough of the theory (2 mins)
HOW THIS HELPS
As spiritual beings in human form, we’re powered by Love. We miss out on the sacred when we’re exhausted or under pressure to figure out how we can be more productive tomorrow.
If we can step in and out of bed aware of our Higher Purpose, then we create lovelier days, more lit up lives, and a much more rested, compassionate world.
How Pay What You Choose works
Team D is made up of 17 people in three countries. We’re grateful to do this work and make philanthropy and accessibility pricing key to our company.
Top tier price: helps us grow the business, create eco-based physical products, offer accessibility pricing, and be generous with charities.
Mid tier: helps us make a reasonable profit and give steadily to multiple charities.
Lower tier: helps us cover our operating expenses and give to select charities.
With EVERY purchase, no matter what price:
We plant a tree with TreeSisters. Love and oxygen!
Pay What You Choose pricing does not apply to: Our courses, jewelry or foreign language books—these offerings are not fulfilled by us. Desire Map Licensing and memberships are processed separately, accessibility pricing is available.